Baan I-Mok In Sangkhla Buri (Kanchanaburi), Thailand

Baan I-Mok



Baan I-Mok

Baan I-MokBaan I-MokBaan I-Mok


Baan I-Mok


Baan I-Mok - Ideally located in the Sangkhla Buri area, Baan I-Mok promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, BBQ facilities, pets allowed are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with flat screen television, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee, linens, mirror. The property offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Sangkhla Buri (Kanchanaburi), Baan I-Mok will make you feel instantly at home.

Hotel Name Baan I-Mok
Addressline Nong Lu
City Sangkhla Buri (Kanchanaburi)
Zip Code 71240
Country Thailand
Longitude - Latitude 98.454269 - 15.149663
Continent Asia


Baan I-Mok


Baan I-Mok Video





Baan I-Mok


You Might Also Like:
  • Lake Canopy In Alleppey, India
  • Green World ZhongXiao In Taipei, Taiwan
  • La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Northwest In San Antonio (TX), United States
  • City Hotel In Batumi, Georgia
  • Tucker Hill Inn In Fayston (VT), United States
  • Related: Baan I-Mok In Sangkhla Buri (Kanchanaburi), Thailand